We encourage parents interested in St. Andrew’s School to come and have a tour of the school and set an appointment to meet the Headmistress.
Please contact Mrs. María Piquet on 27094951 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office hours: 8:30 to 4:30
- As a standard children enter St. Andrew´s School via our Little Learner’s Department for children between the ages of 3 to 5.
- For these children, although there is no formal assessment, the school’s psychologist holds an appointment with the child and their parents.
- For pupils who seek entry beyond this stage we set an entrance test to evaluate their potential to meet the school´s standards. This test requires no prior preparation.
- After a first visit, those families who would like to apply, need to complete an application form and return it to the Office.
- During the month of August the school´s secretary will contact those who have completed this form giving priority to siblings and children of ex-pupils.
- Once the admission process is completed a non-refundable registration fee must be paid.
- It is important to note that fees include all the material the children need to use during their primary school years and that there are no extra charges.